- When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Foxx.
- Foxx doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
- There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Foxx has allowed to live.
- Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Foxx.
- Foxx does not sleep. He waits.
- Foxx is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.
- Foxx is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
- Foxx counted to infinity - twice.
- There is no chin behind Foxx’ beard. There is only another fist.
- When Foxx does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.
- Foxx is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.
- Foxx’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.
- There is no such thing as global warming. Foxx was cold, so he turned the sun up.
- Foxx can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.
- Foxx doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.
- Foxx gave Mona Lisa that smile.
- Foxx can slam a revolving door.
- Foxx does not get frostbite. Foxx bites frost
- Remember the Soviet Union? They decided to quit after watching a DeltaForce marathon on Satellite TV.
- Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Chucktatorship.